How to Host an E-OPC event!
Supply space to accommodate 12 poker tables at an estimated 150m2.
Venues to provide Free Wi-Fi, Parking options, and toilet facilities
Food and drinks service available at the bar or table during competition hours
Prior to approval, a venue must be able to meet the following requirements.
- The venue must be a legal and licensed location.
- The venue must be in compliance with FR Laws and regulations.
- E-OPC Management endeavors a social and friendly competition environment at all times.
- E-OPC competition is played by the International Poker Rules & regulations.
- Country Management will conduct and oversee professional, table etiquette at all times.
- Management will operate by “The International Poker Rules”, during the competition
- Competition tables are self-dealt and provided as instructed by the E-OPC management
- All tables are To be set up 1-2 Hours before the event starts
- All competition is played out within one designated area, when possible
- A designated E-OPC final table area must be able to be clearly defined
- E-OPC competition tables and players are protected from spectator interference
- Spectators can be accommodated to view the play and OPC-final table if possible and allowed
- Cash or Money played “poker” games at any E-OPC location are not allowed (zero-tolerance policy
- E-OPC management is not responsible for damage by Visitors to any executed Country venue.